- Datum: 6 december, 2022
- Tijd: Van 13:00 tot 14:30
- Locatie: Online
- Kosten: Gratis
Beste collega’s / dear colleagues,
We are happy to invite you to register for the third NMDC Data Science roadshow in 2022.
This time TNO will present:
- Their current situation regarding Data Science in general
- Two in-depth presentations of Data Science applications
- “Integrating data to improve the spatio-temporal estimation of emissions – application to agricultural emissions of ammonia”, by Jerry Ge
- “Advection of super-species in air quality simulation: machine-learning guided model reduction”, by Arjo Segers
During these presentations there will be enough time to challenge the presenter, yourself or start a technical conversation
About the NMDC Data Science Network
The institutes that work together as NMDC in the field of models and data are all facing the challenge to mature the utilization of Data Science/Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (DS/AI/ML) within their own institute. It is expected that Data Science will form an integral part of researchers’ toolkit in 10 to 15 years’ time, as well as job descriptions and work processes. Because all NMDC institutes face the same challenges, it makes sense to do this together.